I'm really sorry thats my post is lae Ms.Santos. Deeply Sorry. My thoughts for Act 1 is that Nora is childish. She is blind of how her husband treated her. He treat her like a child. Which makes me wonder is it really love? Is Nora and Trovolt really inlove? The story gotten even more good as act 1 beings to unfold. In the beginning Nora was more frivolous. As the story grows on she became less frivolous. Nora's characther is like she would squander on silly stuff. As more people came we saw Nora's true colors. Nora said "is it indiscreet to save the one you love life." Thats got me thinking is it really bad if you doing for the right reason.
Another question is how will the childeren be affected? How will Trovolt react? If there is a divoce who will claim the childeren? How will the childeren view their mother? All these and more question need to be answer. As the story grows on how will the truth be shown? As the story grows on the questions would be answer.
P.S. I truely sorry its late. First my computer won't let me in the site, the my ps3 won't let me post. Now I would go after school to blog. I promise you this be the last time I do my blog a day later.
I think (only from act I) that Torvold will keep treating Nora this way until she stops acting like a child and after she stops asking for so many things.
ReplyDelete