Monday, May 16, 2011

Info on the D-House

Hey everyone my is Tyrone aka Mr. T-Boggie, but on to the real bussiness. What I like about english this year is that Ms.Santos been teaching us amazing stories like Rasin in the Sun, Lord of the Flies, and recently The Tragedy of Julius Caesar. Now we about to read A Doll's house. The author is Henrik Ibsen. He is offend know as the "Father of  modern Theater. Ibsen worked at  Det norske Theater (Bergen). At Bergen Ibsen produce more than 145 plays. Ibsen married Suzannah Thoresan. In  the year of 1879 Ibsen published A Doll's House. I believe that the novle/play A Doll's house is a murder story. The title A Doll's House sounds like a little girl gets a doll, and this doll has an evil sprits and kills some people in the house. I predict that the Doll will be burned. I hope that happens. Well I cannot wait to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment