Monday, June 6, 2011

After the drama

5 months later..
(Trovald is at the club)
(Trovald talking to himself) :It's been five months, wow I never thought that I'll miss her this much.
Waitor: Anything I can give you sir.
Trovald: Just give me something to make the pain go away.
(Thinking) Wow this was the first place I've met Nora, and this is where we had our first kiss. God I miss her.
(A cute blond girl comes and sit by Trovald)
Girl: Whats the matter?
Trovald: I lost the only girl in the world that I can ever loved.
Girl: Oh thats sad to hear, well I'm Kate.
Trovald: Nice to met you I'm Trovald.
Kate: Thats a cute name.
Trovald: Thanks
(The waitor comes with the drinks)
Kate: Hey about we drink the pain away.
Trovald: Good idea.
(Both Kate and Trovald drink until they pass out)
(The next morning Trovald wakes up)
Trovald: Wow I barely remember what happen last night
(Trovald was shock to find Kate In his bed)
Trovald: What HAPPPEN!? WHAT YOU DOING IN MY BED!?
Kate: I thought we are a couple now
Trovald: No I don't love you I love Nora.
Kate: But she left you high and dry. Trovald please I'll stay by your side forever.
Trovald: I only have one heart and its belongs to Nora. It's like my heart is a vauble item and Nora has it copyrighted I'm sorry.
Kate: Yeah you be sorry.
(Kate left in a strom mubbling something under her breath)
(The next day)
(The door bell rings)
Nora: Coming
Kate: Are you Nora?
Nora: Why yes I'm how can I help you?
Kate: Well You can just die you slut
(Kate and Nora starts  fighting both girls are bleeding and their clothing are rip)
(Trovald is by Nora's place with roses)
(Talking to himself)
Trovald: Nora, I'm sorry. No, no. Nora theres an old saying you don'tknow what you have till its gone.
(Walks in the house see Nora and Kate fighting)
Trovald: Whats THIS!?
Nora: Trovald who is this girl?
Kate: I'M HIS GIRL
Trovald: NO YOU'RE NOT I TOLD YOU I LOVE NORA!!
Kate: If you love her so much then why did you sleep with me than?
Nora: You sleep with her!?
Trovald: Nora I was drunk I didn't mean to
Nora: Well you two can I have each other Trovald we're done forever
(Nora left the house and Trovald followed her)
Trovald: NORA!! NORA!!
(Then a car came out of nowhere and hit Trovald)
(Nora rushed over towards Trovald)
Nora: SOMEBODY CALL 911 PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! Trovald ITS GOING TO BE OK!!
(Trovald is at a white place where he met a special someone)
Trovald: IT CAN'T BE...... M-...MO..MOM IS THAT YOU!!
Mother: Yes dear its me I just came to tell you to remember who always care for you and never treat the people who care for you like dirt.
Trovald: I miss You
Mom: Trovald I love you too and one more thing the face you see when you wake up is the face you'll see for the rest of your life.
(She disappears)
Trovald: MOM DON'T LEAVE!!!
(Trovald wakes up)
Women: Thank God you ok. I love you
Trovald: I love you too my little skylark

No comments:

Post a Comment